Project Euler Android App

A place to share links to other websites and interesting articles

Project Euler Android App

Postby euler » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Project Euler News Feed wrote:Cathal Coffey has for some time been working on developing a free Android App which synchronises with Project Euler (problem and your progress), it allows you to search the problem database, and it even allows you to submit answers. He has just released it on GooglePlay and you can find out more and download it by visiting:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ojecteuler

For those who like to think about problems on the go then this nicely written free App is worth checking out.

Cathal is keen to receive constructive feedback and fix any bugs which might be discovered; he is also open to suggestions for new features. So if you find the App useful and/or would like to offer some feedback then (use this) thread.
impudens simia et macrologus profundus fabulae
euler
Administrator

Re: Project Euler Android App

Postby lld2006 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:51 am

Ah! there are two project euler apps in google play! My bad! Cathal Coffey's apps is much better!

I found the "unsolved", it is working great!
lld2006

Postby Schattenjager » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:22 am

It is a great app!

If I may suggest, it would be nice to add user-side classification of the problems (or solutions). Nothing more than user entered tags, which would allow find similarly-themed problems. (They are not shared online...)

Thank you for your efforts!
Schattenjager

Postby davidshawn86 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:15 pm

euler wrote:
Project Euler News Feed wrote:Cathal Coffey has for some time been working on developing a free Android App which synchronises with Project Euler (problem and your progress), it allows you to search the problem database, and it even allows you to submit answers. He has just released it on GooglePlay and you can find out more and download it by visiting:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ojecteuler

For those who like to think about problems on the go then this nicely written free App is worth checking out.

Cathal is keen to receive constructive feedback and fix any bugs which might be discovered; he is also open to suggestions for new features. So if you find the App useful and/or would like to offer some feedback then (use this) thread.

It's Really great apps to use! I have used it personally and seems to easy to use. I really lucky to get it.
davidshawn86

Return to Resources